Over a year ago, we made the decision to go to Curbside Only Appointments. We, along with you, have patiently waiting for the moment when we could start to allow you back into the building. We have monitored the Covid case numbers in the area, watched as companies worked on a vaccine and waited to receive the vaccine. Recently, our staff has started the process to get vaccinated and many will finish their vaccine series in the next few weeks. The number of new Covid cases in our area have decreased over the recent month. All of this means that we can start the process of allowing clients back into the building for their pet’s appointments. We will continue to offer scheduled curbside appointments for those who prefer this option.
Beginning May 1st, we will start the process. These are the requirements for in-room appointments:
· Only 1 person is allowed to come in with their pet(s).
· Mask must be worn at all times while in the building, even if you are vaccinated.
· You must remain in your car until a staff member informs you may enter the building
For an in-room appointment, be prepared to be in the clinic for an hour depending on what services your pet needs.
For a curbside appointment, be prepared for your pet to be with us for at least an hour. This will allow you to continue to be able to run errands, attend that meeting, take a nap, grab some lunch, go grocery shopping or whatever else you need to accomplish that day. We will call/text you as soon as your pet is ready.
So, how will this new process work?
At the time of scheduling your appointment, our customer service representatives will ask if you prefer an in-room or curbside appointment.
- When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, you will still need to call the clinic to inform us of your arrival.
- In-Room Appointment: A team member will come out to bring you and your pet into the clinic as soon as the room is ready.
- Curbside Appointment: A team member will come and bring your pet into the clinic.
- Once your pet is finished with their appointment:
- In-Room Appointment: A staff member will come into the room to check you out.
- Curbside Appointment: A staff member will call/text you to let you know your pet is ready. Upon arrival, call/text the clinic and a team member will bring out your pet, any medications and check you out.
- All medication or food pick-ups will still be Curbside Only.
We will update you if there are any changes to this policy.